The Museum will be divided into specific areas. Such as the history of Vallarta and its 150 years since its foundation.
– Aztatlan and the vestiges of Ixtapa Jalisco.
– The founders and their families.
– Their mayors and a brief history of what was achieved in their administration.
– Luis Vallarta Ogazon Award and its Honorees
– The Night of the Iguana”, Filming and its Protagonists.
– Richard Burton and Liz Taylor’s Romance, Kimberley House.
– Families that have changed the course of Vallarta.
– Collections of 100 cameras.
– Collection of 5,000 postage stamps of Mexico, United States of America and Art.
– Collection of Mexican Coins.
– Art Gallery where a work of each author from Vallarta or who has lived here for years will be exhibited.
– Area of Conferences and cultural talks.
– Graphic Library, with 1,200 National Geographic. From 1922 to date and 100 photography books.
– Souvenir area and cafeteria.